Hardwood Flooring Warranty
ARMSTRONG WARRANTY PROTECTION
If in the unlikely event any portion of your floor should fail with respect to the provisions of these warranties, Armstrong, at its sole option, to the original purchaser, will repair, refinish or replace such portion, with the same product or another product of equal value. In the unlikely event Armstrong is unable to correct the failure after a reasonable number of attempts, Armstrong will refund, if requested, the purchase price for that portion of the floor that fails. To file a claim, first contact the Armstrong retailer where the original purchase was made. If the retailer is unable to satisfy the claim, contact us at:
Happymonk Technolgy Pvt Ltd, #26, 8th 'c' Main road, 4th Block, Bengaluru - 560011.
Claims must also be filed within the warranty coverage period, and information verifying date of purchase will be required. Armstrong reserves the right to have a designated Armstrong representative inspect the floor and remove samples for technical analysis.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND EXCLUSIONS
• Color variations in flooring are a natural occurrence due to species, age, character of flooring and exposure to UV light or sunlight. For these reasons, new and/or replacement flooring may not match display samples and/or existing flooring.
• Due to color variations of product and/or samples, Armstrong is not responsible for the consumer matching flooring to other wood products, such as cabinets, stair railings, trim and moldings.
• Gloss reduction is not considered surface wear.
• Wood characteristics naturally occurring such as variations in grain, color, mineral streaks, and knots, are not considered defects.
• Armstrong warranties are not transferable.
• No installer, retailer, distributor or agent, or employee of Armstrong may alter the obligations or limitations of any Armstrong warranty